Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Photo Updates

FINALLY...picture posting is now possible! So here are a couple of event's that I haven't really had time to display pictures of so it's a huge mishmash of a buch of random events...check it out

Natal Day Parade
Here's the float we used in the parade...X7 did an awesome job!
Sojourn donated these awesome signs to us for Shiloh
The ladies...here are a bunch of the girls who helped pass out flyers
Luke
Josh showing off his drumming skills

Hye-Young and her brother Sye-Young (I think I spelt that right)
We hung out the day before Hye-Young left to go back home to South Korea
RHY RHY
Eating at East Side...they taught us some of the basics of their language. Rhyan want's to learn the whole language some day!
Sunday after the Youth Festival
Hanging out at Diana's parent's house...it was really COLD. Here's Matt consoling Chris
Diana getting some much deserved shut eye
Chillen

KEVIIINNE
Matt was apparently FROZEN...direct quote "there's a storm"
Hanging out down town...Kevin liked our wave
Visiting Peggy's Cove
Kevin liked the rocks


Aha...the rock didn't budge
Kevin testing out the waters...mmm parasites
It was such a beautiful day
Lastly...here's a picture of Gina and I from Monday night...we hung out down town and had Sugas ice cream...mmmm!! Gina, you're awesome
Phew...that was like a whole month of pictures! I might find some others to post another day

No comments: