So I haven't really had much time in December to post anything...until now! It's a few days after Christmas, presents are all unwrapped, turkey dinner has been eaten, I've tasted way too many deserts to count...so I'm not going to try. I'm here in St. John New Brunswick at my Aunt Joanne's house (we're here for the week of Christmas). Tonight our family is sitting around the living room chatting and reminising on memories, stories, etc. A light snow is falling, we're sitting by a wood stove...sigh...I love this time of year.
We're also coming up to 2008...I love starting a brand New Year with new goals, new experiences, new adventures. Thanks to everyone for being a part of my life in this past year...it's been a great time, I have awesome memories. So here's to a New Year, and the opportunities that come with it.
I'm coming home on Sunday night & I have some pictures to post from our week here...so I'll see you all in a few days!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment