Friday, October 17, 2008

Random Stuff...

So...Danielle has told me to get my butt in gear with my posting! Sorry Danielle...I've been a bit delayed in uploading pictures so I haven't actually had the pictures on my computer to post!

So I'm going to post of bunch of randoms to get you all up to speed with my life!

Caity Sterns and I at Starbucks - Ha...I still had blonde hair!
Cooking class with Heather Handspiker...the pro!
Britt and I at Cora's
Natasha's Birthday Party



Joanna's Birthday Party!


Sherisse's Birthday Party (lots of September babies)

Our most recent Cadre excursion! Went for a walk off First Lake Drive...its was beautiful and FUN of course!




THAT'S IT! I'll be back soon enough :)

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Love your most recent pics Ash! You capture lots of lovely moments! Miss you :)

Ryan, Danielle & Peyton Burns said...

FINALLY!!! HOORAY!!! Nice too see recent pics xoxo miss ya!!!