Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas is SO SOON!

I can't believe Christmas is only a month away...I've already been celebrating! I've also realized that I haven't posted anything in about a month...that's BAD. So here is my most recent update. Just some fun pictures to warm your soul...or make you laugh, whatever works :) Enjoy

Ha...this was taken this afternoon! My mom told me to squint like this to see if there were any "empty places" in the tree where lights were lacking! I think I squinted more this afternoon than my whole life!
Rhyan...the he-man shoveling the driveway
Our tree- fresh out of the box and pretty bare!
Pulling down the fake branches because they're all mushed together from being in the box...oh my....I kind of miss the real trees sometimes.
Two hours later, a little bit of ribon, poinsetta's and we have our final product...
YAY
I like how it makes the room more exciting when you walk in...
Nance, Britt, Diana and I all went to the Christmas show at Exibition Park last weekend. We hung out with Scrooge!
I'm not sure why they put Christmas wreaths over sunflowers but it was a GREAT opportunity for a picture!
We were testing out the massage pillows...pretty awesome. That's why we're all smiling in this picture!
The best part about the Christmas show is that Nance and Britt were SUPER excited about the crafts, Diana and I were more excited to hang out with everyone, a little less excited to look at the crafts. So Di and I ended up hanging out with all of the husbands (looking from a distance, standing in the isles and sitting on benches). Britt and Nance called us Justin and Mike!
I did buy some EXCELLENT fudge and freshly roasted peanuts! YUM
Shopping at Walmart for Christmas...I'd say this dancing santa is pretty lucky and the snow man is SUPER jealous!
Krista bought this MASSIVE chocolate bar for her dad!
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Nice to see back and at the blog Ash! Glad you are enjoying the Christmas Spirit!

Diana said...

I love Nance's face in the Sunflower :)