Thursday, January 22, 2009

WOW...it's been a REALLY LONG TIME

Anyone miss me yet?

Well, I've definitely neglected this blog for almost two months...good thing I don't own a puppie or something...based on my current blogging track record, I don't think I could really make time for such responsibilities!

Well...I think at some point I'll post my Christmas pictures...HA actually it's probably WAY to late for that...maybe I won't. But I can chat right now about what's been going on since my last post!

I am of course honored and priveleged to still be working one of the best jobs in the world...it has been 2 and a 1/2 years. I still love it...

We're going to Dallas at the end of March for a National Youth Leaders Conference with 32 of our young people and leaders from Shiloh! That should be an amazing time...we're believing that it will be a chance for our leaders to get refreshed and grow in their leadership abilities over the three days of the conference!

I have also started bible school this semester...I'm taking two courses from Masters College and Seminary (Intro to Old Testament and Pastoral Ministry + a Church Ministry Credit). I am really enjoying them so far...they're a bit of work, but I really like the readings and of course the challenge. I have to get used to writing papers and quizes again!

Well...for 2009 that's about all that's new right now! I will try harder to give more frequent updates in the next while!

I hope you're all well

Ash

1 comment:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Yes, I missed you Ash! Of course :) Glad to hear things are going well..and that you are liking your courses. Miss ya, and sorry we couldn't connect while I was home. Hopefully, "next time!" XO