Sooooo, great news...I've booked my flights! I'm officially leaving on January 9th, 2010! This makes Hillsong International Leadership College SO MUCH MORE REAL right now. Also, Joanna Cameron (the amazing young woman taking my place) has just started training THIS WEEK...this too makes my leaving SO MUCH MORE REAL. 6 More Wednesday nights at Shiloh and less than 30 days left of work! Ahhhh...it's going so fast.
Needless to say, I'm super excited...having a few emotional moments (no breakdowns no worries) about leaving all of the people that I love and have spent my life with up until this point....but overall I'm very much filled with CRAZY anticipation and expectation of what God's going to do in my life in the next year(s).
I'll get some pics to post in the coming months...already getting in the Christmas mood and I hear the first snow is coming some time this week :)
Chat soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment