Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Eve Celebrations

So I think this New Years Eve was probably one of my most memorable. We went to Heather's parent's house on the lake behind the Farmer's Dairy. Very great for entertaining and super cozy. We had a ton of fun - thanks Heather!

Rhyan and I also got to spend some time with some friends, Jessica and Cory Bergman for the first part of the evening...who were also having a party. I don't have any pictures of that visit, but just know that it happened (thanks for the invite Jessica and Cory)!

Oh and if you happen to see glasses that appear to have alcoholic beverages in them, they are simply mocktails... in case you're wondering.



Em found some headbands...and put them to good use!


We're all on the back deck watching fireworks!


Heather preparing to go outside with her dress + a couple of extra layers!
My buddy Al




I apologize for how dark these two videos are! What can I say, it was dark out at 12:00 AM...but you get the point...at least we can hear the conversations and you get to use your imagination too...now that's a BONUS!




No comments: