Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Still Alive...

Just so you all know...

I am OK! We've had a pretty exciting few weeks, lots of stuff going on at work. We just had our Shiloh Junior High Retreat to Malagash Bible Camp in Malagash, NS. Great camp, great staff, great food and most of all, great time with God. The youth were awesome, I really enjoyed getting to know everyone!

I will try to post some pictures from the weekend soon (I don't have them home with me right now). We also did the Night of Hope on Sunday night...which turned out to be a great time! If you're wondering what that is...it was our second of two events. Our church has been starting local outreaches into the community, offering people within the selected area an opportunity to hear about the HOPE of God from people who have experienced how much God can change a person's life! There's music, testimonies and altar calls...so that was definitely another highlight of my weekend!

Lots going on...our Go Missions team to Las Vegas is coming very soon...we just had our first team meeting with the youth. I'm very excited to go back this year...I'm praying for us to be even more effective while we're there.

Well that's all for now! Hope you're all having a lovely day today.

I'll be back hopefully sooner than last time!

No comments: