Work has been really fun...busy and fun! Lots of stuff on the go! Missions teams (I'm leaving for Las Vegas in less than 4 weeks for our Youth Team during March Break...ahhh) sending acceptance letters to team members for our 8 teams this year...planning meetings...we're also in the middle of Shiloh Retreats...our High School/College one is February 22-24. I love all of the great memories when I was in Junior High and High School on these retreats and they STILL are great memories even in my early 20's. Theme nights and cooking/baking lessons, Night of Hope Outreaches...it's going to be a great winter!
Now tonight however is a bit more low key! I wasn't busy at all...which was actually a nice little break. Stayed home, watched some Hillsong United Live DVD's and worked on my 1000 piece puzzle. Yep that's right...i'm a BIG fan of puzzles...unfortunately I don't actually get to work on them very much any more. The problem is that once I get going, I find it hard to go to bed because once I find another piece I'm constantly looking for another. So that's my life these past few days. Looking forward to this year...
I'm sorry I don't really have any interesting pictures to post...I could post one of my puzzle (aha boring I know)...it's a work in progress. But I have most of the top done and I've sorted all of the colors so it's easier to work on one section at a time!!
The empty spaces on the bottom are supposed to be filled with water...not done yet!!!
Good Night all...have a great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment