Saturday, May 24, 2008

Gaithers...

Aha, so I guess it's not so SECRET anymore that I really like the Gaithers! Yep that's right, I think they're pretty great (they're amazing, annointed singers and I love the gospel music). I'm more into the newer style of gospel music (not a HUGE fan of full on country or blue grass). SOOO I got to go to the Gaithers concert in St. John last weekend...and IT WAS so worth it. The music was awesome, everyone was worshipping and we got to meet some of the quartets...so that's was a bonus!

Check out some pics...
MOM and Marshall Hall (from the Gaither Vocal Band)
Ernier Hass & Signature Sound
We got a picture with them! They're DEFINITELY my favorite
Dad got a great picture with Ben Speer
Mom and I
Signature Sound (we weren't TOO close, but we had pretty good seats)
GVB and Signature Sound

No comments: