Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Peggy's Cove - May 2008

Aha...ok so Leanne, Crystal and I went to Peggy's cove I think it was two weekends ago! It was SO beautiful...not very windy at all (we were very impressed). So we ended up taking a couple of pictures...totally in the dark so I'm appologizing for the not so "AMAZING" quality...but it documents our funny moments well enough. We also recorded a video (which you can't really see, but you can definitely hear...hope you enjoy).



Leanne, Me and Crystal

Leanne and I

We were trying to jump for the camera...but Crystal couldn't see us because it was so dark and I was really slow to jump...Leanne got some pretty good height though.
Arms up...
Leaning on a rock...
hiding in the "cleft" of a rock...
Ha...we set the timer for this one!





Check out this AWESOME VIDEO...it's all about our thoughts of Peggy's Cove!


No comments: