Sunday, August 30, 2009

I went on a missions trip to Brooklyn, New York in May! We worked with Metro Ministries (Pastor Bill Wilson's Sunday School Ministry of 20,000 children)...It was a construction team so we spent our days renovating an apartment for the new intern residence (an old hospital). In the evenings we had a chance to go down to Time Square and explore! I didn't get ANY pictures of the building project unfortunately...a lot of other people had their camera's and I tried to carry as little as possible to the work site!

Here are a few pics of our Time Square adventures though...we had an amazing time! Thanks to Go Missions for giving me the opportunity to serve with this team http://www.gomissions.ca/

Time Square
Brookly Bridge at Sunset

Looking at Manhattan from the Empire State Building


The group at Rockefeller Center

In Batterie Park...looking at the statue of liberty

At Rockefeller Center

Central Park pond!



In Central Park (on of my favorite parts of Mahattan)

No comments: