Ok so I'm not sure if you're like me, but I have developed a STRONG appreciation for alone time over the past few years! You ever feel like you're always surrounded by people...good people, but people none the less? I am currently on a week long vacation...and decided to spend most of it at my Aunt & Uncle's house in NB...those of you who know me well...know that I am seriously in love with this place...I think it is one of the most relaxing places on the planet! Let me tell you why...
1. I drove here yesterday and it took approx. 3.5 hours of mostly highway driving (boring you might say, but I say...having loads of time to think, process and completely relax was simply amazing). I didn't turn on any music or anything until about 3 hours into it HA!
2. I slept in till 10 AM today...so awesome
3. Went for a run and saw 4 deer and the most beautiful view (I'll show you that later)
4. THEN went Kayaking (one of my most favorite outdoor activities) and saw an Osprey and Eagle...all within 10 minutes of paddling down the river...(and a dead squirrell...but that wasn't very pleasant)
5. I'm sitting here with literally NO schedule and am completely LOVING every minute of it.
6. This sunny fall weather is so perfect!
So...here's to a great week away! Look forward to posting some pictures in the near future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment