Friday, September 11, 2009

Completely Random - Summer 09

This realy is going to be a really random set of pics...enjoy!


Tall Ships
So cute!
Ahah...this is AFTER I had the hiccups from LAUGHING and then CRYING so hard :) such a funny night!
First time on the LINK bus...ahaha totally asked one of the regular metro transit bus drivers if he was the link! HA...his response was "uhhh do I look like the link?"...then when we finally got on the right bus...I pulled the cord WAAAY to early (like in Dartmouth) so the lady stopped and I had to yell all the way down the bus from the back "SORRY that was an accident!" So embarassing!
Family down town at the Tall Ships
Oh and this is a random baking experience with Leanne (we made a billion rice crispy squares in one night...ok more like 130 ahah but it took us like 3 hours). THANKS LEANNE!
I was so excited about the marshmallows once they came out of the microwave!

No comments: