Saturday, September 19, 2009

VACAY!

Went on vacation at the end of August leading into the first week of September! Had a really SUPER relaxing time...and a few good laughs...

Krista and I decided to rough it a little at Parlee Beach Campground for a night...aha what a great time! We laughed more than I think I have in my whole entire life...

Our matress didn't work, we slept on a hill, BBQ was smokin so no breakfast in the AM...except for bread and PB & J and Yogurt ahaha...and then it rained the next day so we went SHOPPING in Moncton! Great memories...




Sunny Day in Halifax - lunch and sugah ice cream


As you may know from previous posts, I drove to my Aunt and Uncle's house in NB...what an amazing spot! Had a quiet kayaking experience...hung out with an eagle and a herring!




Spent a day at the exibition in St. John...with Peter and his mom!


Then we spent the weekend in Bangor, ME and Bar Harbour camping and shopping...good times



Oh and as promised, this is a view that I had on my run one day...so amazing!


No comments: