Friday, September 11, 2009

My BIG News...

Ok so I've completely forgotten to tell you all about my future plans! I have been accepted into Hillsong College, at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia starting January 2010! WOW...I am so pumped, excited and about to pee myself all at the same time. I have wanted to do Bible College for quite some time, and after a lot of prayer and advise from people I love and trust...I decided back in May that this was the right next step for me. I have a few things I need your prayers for...I need the Student Visa process to go REALLY smoothly and then I need great flight options to open up as I'll be going at peak tourist season (yes that's right, January is Australia's SUMMER...so awesome).
So I've never been there before....but here are some pretty sweet pics of what I have to look forward to in 4 months if all works out to plan!

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

I am SO excited for you!! Australia looks amazing, and you will be such a blessing to that college and church! XO

Ashley said...

awww....thanks so much Michelle! Love you. I hear you're coming to NS in October...we should catch up!