Saturday, May 12, 2007

First Post Ever!!

I have finally decided to creat my own blog!! You're probably thinking, gosh it's about time Ashley Abbott becomes a part of the world of technology outside of email...I guess my only reasoning behind my lack of tech stuff is that I'm the kind of person who likes to hang out with people in person rather than talking impersonally online...I would rather see people's expressions when they tell a story, or actually hear when they're dying of laughter at a sweet joke!

I have come to the conclusion that a blog is a fun way for me to share my thoughts, post some funny experiences that happen in my every day life and keep me writing something more than responding to work emails (which are lovely, but it's just not the same, if you know what I mean).

So hopefully in the days to come you can simply come back to enjoy my ramblings, and I might even post some pictures!!! I would love for you to comment every once in a while if you like (just so I don't always feel like I'm talking to the computer, aha or my self for that matter...)

have a lovely day

No comments: