Monday, May 21, 2007

Relaxing Day

I was happy to see the lack of rain today when I woke up this morning! So Nicole White and I went for a nice walk...a little bit windy but it was just nice to get outside and get some exercise, then we stopped into Tims and had some breakfast!

This weekend my parents and I decided to take on the task of repainting my room...I love repainting because it makes me gut out my whole room and clean it all out, get rid of stuff that I don't use and put everything back in a neat and tidy way! Currently everything from my room is in the living room...bed and all, so it will be nice to get the house back to normal once the painting is done. I decided to go with a soft yellow/beige color (it used to be more of a bright yellow color...it was sunny looking but too bright)...it's really calming. Can't wait till it's done!

I so enjoy long weekends, they're so nice because that one extra day just makes it feel like you've had a good break...and sleeping in a bit is an added bonus! I even played scrabble this weekend...so fun!

Tonight, if the weather holds up, we're having our first Shiloh BBQ of the year! It's a true sign that summer is on the way...hopefully summer comes really SOON.

Well I'm off to help with the room...have a lovely day!!

No comments: