Here is the full side view of the front pew in the center section
Also, the upper part on the side is fairly skinny so it would be good to keep that in mind when making pew markers
Here's the measuring stick that I used, it's 24 inches high as you'll see in a second
yup, there's the 24 inches...
and my hand measuring from the 24 inches to the VERY TOP of the BACK of the pew
and that measurement is 7 inches...so 24 inches plus 7 inches = a grand total of 31 inches!!
So sorry about the quality of the pictures, they were taken rather quickly.
Hope this helps :)
2 comments:
OKAY hehe Ashley you are officially not crazy!!! i love this ! YOu are hilarious! I guess I just couldnt believe you without these pics cause 31 inches just seemed like really small !! thanks so much i really apprecite you doing that for me! you OWNED me on this one! hip hip hooray for you!
xoxox
Way to go Ash! I'll let you measure things for me any day!
Post a Comment