Hey Everyone,
Just writing a quick post before going to bed! Hopefully everyone has had a great week so far...only two more days before the weekend.
I just finished the second of my three exams for my Basic Doctrine I bible school course...only one more midterm to go and then my FINAL! I'm actually really enjoying this course, it helps me understand the bible so much more...everything makes so much more sense. If you're ever looking to learn (like if you're working full time and want something to do in the evenings) I totally recommend taking a Bible school course like mine through correspondence...you really learn a ton! Check out http://www.portlandbiblecollege.com/ and click on PROGRAMS and select Correspondence (CLTI) for more info. Not that this is the only Bible school that offers these courses, just letting you know what I'm taking, in case you're interested.
Well, I'm off to bed. I hope everyone has a great Thursday, or really any day depending on when you read this!
No comments:
Post a Comment