We had an awesome time at Danielle and Ryan's wedding on Saturday (Oct. 6). Unfortunately I didn't get a TON of pictures of Danielle and Ryan together, but hopefully this will do! CONGRATULATIONS guys...we'll miss you. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon in the Dominican!

This is Danielle's good friend Maria (in the red) and her mom Lynda from Kingston, Ontario. We got to hang out for the day. The cool thing is that we both took similar courses in University/College for working with children...hope you guys had a great time!

Diana and I...

Danielle and Ryan. The quality of this one is not AWESOME...but I was trying to get a quick photo before they were done cutting the cake!

Their gift table...Danielle made a beautiful photo album and the decorations were really beautiful (not just on this table, but for the whole wedding)


Kim (I love your dress) and Britt the ROCK STAR

Krista and I

Aha...I like this pic...because Paul Findlay (from Scotland) is in the back ground peeking in the picture.

Danielle's beautiful Jr. Brides maid (Emma on the left) and Flower Princess (Mary in the white). They were so beautiful...inside and out!

So...my camera's lense doesn't always open up all the way, and so I love this picture becuase I was about to tell the person taking the photo that the lense was in the way...meanwhile Breanna and Alanna are making AWESOME faces! Aha

Here's one with the lense open!

And here is where we pretend to look normal...aha just joking, you girls are beautiful!!


The bride and her maids...I LOVE THE DRESSES!!

Danielle and I
.jpg)
Danielle and Krista
Ok well that's all I have for the wedding!
I'm so excited because we're going to have TURKEY TONIGHT! Hope you're all having a great THANKS GIVING and long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment