Sunday, October 21, 2007

I was a mom this week!

Hey everyone...

Well I guess you may be wondering what the title of my post really means!! NOOOOO I didn't have a baby, totally not even possible yet! But, I did get to hang out with Noah and Tori Wilson all week while their parents were celebrating their 25th anniversary in Florida. So I really did feel like a mom in some respects, helping with lunches, driving to Piano and guitar lessons, watching the Family channel...it was actually lots of fun. Got to drive around in a mini van! Now I'm looking after Paul and Diana's VW Golf while they are away...and will be staying at their home next thursday until they return from their cruise. Yep that's right, aha everyone is travelling the world, and I get to live in their house while they're gone. Pretty great deal if you ask me.

Well, I'll write back soon with details from my next house sitting adventures. Until then, hope you're all having a great Saturday! Sunday is almost here...

Night

No comments: