Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some recent pics

Ok so I have a batch of fairly recent random pictures to share with you all...aha, not sure if they're in proper order...mmm but that doesn't matter because they're supposed to be random right!

Hope you enjoy!

JOANNA'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY DROP IN

Jessica, Emily and I were waiting for Krista just outside of Joanna's house, around the corner of her street so she wouldn't notice us! We bought her a gift and wanted to surprise her with it on the night of her birthday!! So this is us while we waited in the car
aha...don't you just love the airfreshner in the way...! Heather, do you want me to come take some pictures for you?? aha
aha...still waiting
here is us, creeping up to the door...and ringing the door bell
and JO...her reaction was funny...a little shy, a bit timid...
here's her gift, it's a combination of three pictures that Dan Doucette took while away with one of our Go Missions teams to Nain, Labrador...Joanna went too, and they're of her favorite little boy! Hope you like Jo...
Joanna's Mom...she made this awesome cake. The only way I can describe it is that it tasted like sugary clouds with icing on them...it was delish...the candles were melting closer and closer to the cake at this point...
And Jo making a wish!
SARA GILKS' PARTY - SURPRISE THINGY


Aha...not sure what's going on here...plastic surgery gone bad!!


Sara likes cameras
FAMILY & KIDS

This is my little buddy, Owen...my mom babysits him, he's so cute
aha...my Uncle Bill and I...yep, now you know why I'm so crazy...ehe
Sister and Brother (that's my Nanny - my Mom's Mom)
aha...cute...we like to teach the kids proper faces to make when company comes over. These are three kids my mom babysits

OK so that's it for now.
Hope you're all having a great day!
Next time I blog, I'll probably have pictures from Danielle's wedding this weekend...stay tuned!

No comments: