Sunday, August 3, 2008

CAMPING in PTI

A couple of us went to PEI this weekend (I used to call it PTI when I was a kid!) and stayed in cottages...it was really fun! We had some funny momentes for sure...

Travis' tire popped, I got hit in the head with a tether ball, we played soccer in the rain, ate some really awesome tacos and cheese cake, hung out with Joanna Cameron (who I miss SO MUCH), played pool at dooleys, had a ride on the ferry and laughed A LOT!

Even though it rained for most of the weekend...we still had a great time!

Check out some of these pics...

Eating at the Cottage
On the ferry ride home
Ferry ride!
Eating at Franks and Gino's
Breakfast in Cavendish

Krista's new bathing suit purchase
Krista tried on John's wetsuit ha...awesome
Travis made really good tacos
Driving
Travis fixing his popped tire
Running in the field
Caves at the beach
At the cottages