Man I've had an awesome week! It was my second week of vacation this year...and this was definitely the more relaxing of the two. Mom and I drove to New Brunswick on Monday night...and stayed at my aunt's house on Darlings Island (where we usually go for Christmas Holidays too). It's such a beautiful log house looking onto the water.
I definitely have pictures to post, but i'll have to do that when I get home! Here are some of the things we did...
Tuesday - Day trip to Moncton for shopping! Awesome
Wednesday - Went to Saint John for a walk on the waterfront, trip to the city market and YES some more shopping!
Thursday - Mom and I drove through St. Martings (cute town along the water) had a nap on the beach, went for a 10 k hike along the fundy trail and ended our awesome day with an ice cream!
Friday - DO NOTHING DAY...it was awesome, worked on my course and watched 2-3 hours of tennis!
Saturday - Went for a motocycle ride on my aunt and uncle's motorcycles to a place called Deer Island (1 hr away from Darling's Island). Took a ferry across and hung out with some friends who just bought a new cottage there.
TODAY - went to a church in Quispamsis and then went Kayaking for the afternoon and found a beaver dam...went over the beaver dam and kept kayaking! SO fun.
Tomorrow we're heading back home...3 1/2 hour drive!
Great vacation...I definitely had a good break with family and friends.
See you all when I get home!
No comments:
Post a Comment