Most of all...I was getting ready for the Shiloh Youth Conference 2008, it was really a lot of FUN to plan, a lot of small details, but very rewarding. Lots of youth came and totally had an experience with God!
So anyways...I have a few pictures to add to my blog because I haven't really had a chance to post anything in the past few weeks...SO they're kind of random!
Check it out...
Special Shiloh Service on the 11th...we just had a bunch of Candle Abres...no big lights, just simple atmosphere.

Ha...kind of crazy looking...
Buying a slice at Alexandra's Pizza...
The best part about this picture is that I had to bribe Mattie to sit on my lap with a smartie!
Josh doing an awesome jump!
Krista and I running errands for the Conference
HA...Leanne is AWESOME! Nice face...
Driving to Di's condo for a MUCH NEEDED NAP!
That's all for now...NIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment