My family, Hye-Young and I went away to New Brunswick to visit with my Aunt and Uncle for the long weekend! I love it there, so many great people and it is a beautiful province. We went to St. Martins where they have the cool caves and drove around the Fundy Trail. There are so many animals around my aunts house... we actually caught a bunny that was chillen around my aunt's garden eating all her plants. Rhyan caught it and we enrolled mr. bunny in a relocation program (basically we brought the bunny to a friends cottage to live happily ever after...so that my aunt could have her plants back). They also have some really tame chipmunks, they actually eat out of your hand...so we sat outside a lot feeding them handfulls of sunflower seeds.. At the friends cottage we had LOBSTER...Hye-Young was in heaven because she loves seafood, I was not so much! I liked playing with the live lobsters though. Then we had a nice bonfire after the cookout.
Check out some pictures from our adventures...

Uncle Peter, Aunt Joanne, DAD, MOM and my brother

This was a cool bridge that we walked across at the Fundy Trail...it started to pour like minutes after I took this picture!

A yummy restaurant we ate at...it was one of those small town diners...with lots of locals who like to say "Darlin"

Hye-young with a lobster....BEFORE SHE ATE HIM!

Me with a lobster before I DIDNT eat him!

I'm not really sure how many lobsters we cooked but lets just say that the guy who owns the cottage is a lobster fisherman and he brought A LOT!

At the campfire...

St. Martins and the caves...and Hye-Young

Mr bunny before the relocation program

Chipmunk...he's so cute. He's just one of four. There was also a squirrel involved at some point.

Bunny preparing to be relocated

Mission accomplished...the relocation plan was a success

My aunt's mail box...I liked the flag

This is where my aunt and uncle live...(well not really by this dirt pile but they live on this lake)...it's such a beautiful place. We go Kayaking here sometimes behind their house.

Oh and here is one of the techniques we tried to use for catching the bunny...but he was too smart for it! So Rhyan outsmarted him with a net instead!
That's all for now...goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment