I was at Sherisse and Dan's house tonight for a BBQ (which was delicious by the way) with a bunch of people...and after eating we decided to play a game! I didn't always consider myself a competitive person until I started playing these games...I think they bring out the ugly in me...last week I accused John Doucette of being a liar, and tonight I told Matt Arthur that he wasn't going to be able to go on the camping trip with us if he didn't stop pulling out all of the girls hair elastics. I was totally joking (of course I wouldn't actually stop him from going on the camping trip) aha but when the intensity of the game gets in me...I seriously say things that I often look back on and think..."Did I just say that?"
So I guess I'm babbling tonight about my "Anger Management" issues when it comes to games! Maybe I need to stay away from them in order to hold my reputation and prevent myself from calling people names! Sorry John, I really don't think that you're a Liar aha. But seriously, normally I am not like that at all...does anyone else get that way? The funny thing is that WHO CARES if we win the game or not, I think it's just the principle of playing fair that is so engrained in me that cheating and not playing the game properly frustrates me! I think I need to sit back and try to be more mellow next time...
G'night all
No comments:
Post a Comment