We went camping with Shiloh on Tuesday and Wednesday at Blomidon Provincial Park...we had a great time. I actually didn't take too many pictures so unfortunately you don't get to see the pictures from the awesome (misty) campfire, food eating, marshmallow throwing, sleeping, swimming and other fun events. But I do have a few pictures of our adventure to Black Hole Falls...aha I think we found the Black Hole, Bradley Eddy fell down it! No just kidding, we just had some struggles finding a safe journey down the hill to the Falls. Anyways, here are some pics...




I got to drive the Rock Church Truck...yah so it broke down on me! We had to recharge the battery like a gazillion (6 or 7) times to get it to Canadian tire for a new alternator! Yah that's right...the church is glad I'm on the insurance! (I really didn't cause it to die, just so you know)


Here are the Black Hole falls...they were pretty awesome! The water got so mucky from the youngins trecking in the water.

This is the steep slope that we tried to climb down! Actually we didn't climb right down, we found an alternate route that was much safer in case your parents are worried that we bring the youth on dangerous trips!!

Chillen on the rocks.

The super steep hike

Chris, the super hero, in his manly cape!!
Anyways, that's all I have for the Camping trip. Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment