Monday, July 30, 2007

Cape Breton Adventure in the Sauna/Mini Bus

Ok so I know I have been posting a TON of pictures these past few days, but this past week was SUPER DUPER busy and adventurous...so I have a lot to share...especially some pretty funny pictures. Anywho...15 of us from Shiloh went to Cape Breton on Friday with Pastor Mike on the Mini Bus (aka Sauna on wheels - just kidding, it wasn't that bad). It was a ton of fun. Pastor Mike spoke at Cape Breton Christian Fellowship Church's outreach in down town Cape Breton. We spent some time with Pastor Mark Tobin and hung out along the waterfront. We left after the service and stayed over night at the Curries cottage and had some pretty good laughs! Check out the pics...

Chris sleeping
aha...Dan sleeping. And yes he is actually asleep!
The ladies eating healthy food!
The waterfront/board walk was beautiful.
aha Natalie and Heather brought some great humor to the trip!
Dan-iel
Evan Wilson is back for two weeks from his YWAM base in Norway and decided to come with us on the trip! It was definitely nothing like traveling to Norway that's for sure.


Jess loved this sign!
This is Pastor Mark Tobin and his little girl Zoe, she's singing a cute song in the mic.
Heather and Natalie volunteered their drumming skills for the stomp!
Pastor Mike preaching
The crowd
Em n' boots
aha...oh gosh
Lets just say it was late at night and Chris found this outfit...funny combo
"Nemo's swimming out to sea"

Well that's all I have for now...I'll have more thoughts later on this week!

No comments: