Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chris and the Ladies

So we went to Peggy's cove the other night...it was my first time this year! Man that place is so beautiful! Krista, Emily, Chris and I went...we were joking around with Chris about being the only guy with us...but it was ok, we helped him discover more of his feminine side! aha...I'm not sure what he found, but we took some funny pictures. We actually wanted to tell a story with them so if these pictures looked staged, they TOTALLY are! I'll walk you through it...

This is CHRIS
Here are the ladies...contemplating a plan of attack
on Chris

Poor Chris...look out!
aha, this picture is actually really twisted...just like Chris' leg (doesn't that look sick) aha and Krista is pulling the punch...gosh way to get someone when they're already down!

Ok enough of the stories, heres a few pics of us just hanging out on the rocks (they're a little dark, well because it was dark out and the flash wasn't working the way I wanted it to).

aha...it looks like Chris is holding emily's hand, but he totally isn't just to clarify!
Here's me taking my big wad of Hubba Bubba Bubble gum for the picture, Emily looks like she's touching Krista's bum and Krista appears to be consoling us...
The Ladies!
Em and her famous bubble blowing abilities.

That's all from this trip to PC.

No comments: